This 1.7.2 mod adds a force filed that will protect you from any hostile mobs. It applies a special ability or multiply abilities to any mobs that approach you. These abilities can be leveled up to be more powerful.
Right click on the book to open up the GUI:
From here you can see all of your abilities and their levels. Each ability can be upgraded 10 times. You need to have the book in your inventory to use all of the abilities.
The force field ability is the ability that all the other abilities use. With this ability you can define the radius of the sphere around you in which every other ability is active....
The Elemental Guns mod for 1.7.2 adds a variety of guns to the game based off elements. These guns can not only be used as weapons, but also as tools. For example, the water gun can put of fire, the earth gun can plant trees, and more! Compatible with multiplayer.
- Shoots a cloud of flames, like a flamethrower.
- 2000 Shots per canister.
- Flames everything they touch on fire.
- Flames do 3 hearts of damage every half-second (more than lava!), and set mobs/players on fire.
- Flames cook most types of food.
- Not very effective against fire resistance.
- Shoots a constant line of water...
Minepix is a simple mod for 1.6.4/1.7.2 that adds the ability to automatically upload screenshots. It uploads them to Minepix.com and gives you the option to share them. One of the first mods compatible with 1.7.2.
Download Minepix Mod for 1.6.4/1.7.2:
Arrow Cam Mod for 1.6.4
Minepix mod for 1.7.2
Forge Installer for 1.6.4
1) Install forge using the Forge Installer.
2) Drag the Minepix .jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
3) Launch Minecraft
4) Before you push play, click on Edit Profile
5) Select Use Version and then select the version of Forge that you just installed.
The Slope mod for 1.5.1 adds the Carpenter’s Slope, a special block that enables you to create sloped blocks. It allows you to make sloped blocks out of any material and is perfect for construction.
All slopes are made using the Carpenter’s Slope, which looks like a regular block...
The Biblio Mod for 1.5.1 adds new shelves, chests, and stands that can be used to showcase your item. All of these items are library themed and also serve as furniture.
This block can be made using any type of wood. Right clicking on it with a book in hand will place that...